Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Your Anne Arundel County Waterfront Realtor of Choice!... Shawn Whitehead

I am so blessed to live on the beautiful Bodkin Creek in Anne Arundel County  and wouldn't  trade it for anything.  My love for the Chesapeake bay, nature and sailing brought my husband and I here eleven years ago. I feel that every waterway in Anne Arundel County has so much to offer each in it's own unique way.

Give me a call if you'd like to learn more about living on the water in Anne Arundel County, Maryland or if you have any question about all the sailing opportunities that abound in our beautiful state!

I love talking real estate and sailing, they are my passion!

E. Shawn Whitehead


Bay Green Properties Group
w/ Keller Williams Flagship
1111 Benfield Blvd. Ste 250
Millersville, MD 21108

Try my FREE app today


Cell: 410-274-0606
Direct: 410.260.0202
Office: 410-729-7700







No comments:

Post a Comment